Website Review: Flipkart

Hey everyone !! How are you all doing ? I am sorry for being away for so long; was caught by number of things in personal life and hence blogging took a back seat. Anyhow, will share them all soon with you one by one, for now, lets move to the post.

I have been online shopping a lot from past few months so stay tuned for lots of website reviews. First one to come up is Flipkart.com This is one eCommerce website of which I have never heard bad of. Lets see my take on the same.

 
I ordered two books from Flipkart. While searching for a book I found flipkart has a huge variety at minimum prices as compared to other online retailers.

Delivery Speed:

Now this is something for which even if I had to buy something for marginally extra price I would do that because the books were delivered to me the very next day. Yes, I placed my order on 11 Aug afternoon and I received my parcel on 12th Aug afternoon. Super cool, right ?

Quality:

Coming to quality, both the books were tightly sealed packed in a transparent sheet and were in a neat brand-new condition.A sixer in this department too.


  

Return response and Customer Care Service:

Since everything was upto the mark I did not get the chance to return anything or talk to the customer care so can't really comment on that.

Overall Verdict:

Thumbs Up from my side to this website. Super fast delivery, neat-sturdy packaging and lots of variety to chose from.I would definitely shop from them again as soon as I finish my books :D

p.s.: I would be updating on my Bali Travel Journey Posts soon, sorry for such a huge delay but I really want to document it on my blog and would be doing that super soon.Stay Tuned !!

Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored/paid. It is just to share my personal experience with the website.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog about flipkart . Ya its best and famous online shopping website in India. Me too purchased mobile before a week and order some electronic accessories with great discount offers from flipkart.com, got discount information form savemyrupee.com. Which helps to save money while purchasing in flipkart. Flipkart delivered my mobile at right time and packing also well and good. My most trusted website among all is flipkart and snapdeal.com

    ReplyDelete