Outfit Post: Anniversary Post

29th November was the day we met. Yes !! Our Anniversary (me + husband = <3)
Completed two years and it has been a hell of a ride. Smile, Laughter, Joy, Tears, Compromise, Sacrifice, Responsibilities and oodles of Love, this is what 2 years of togetherness bought to us. I did not update anything regarding the same on Facebook page - Eleganza because I did not do anything fancy. All I did was go on diner date, spend some lonely time with husband and dress up.

Ohh btw I did go Delhi for a pre-celebrations and did lots and lots of shopping. Wait for Life Snippets series to know more about the same.I love celebrating the special days like birthday's or anniversary's but due to prior commitments when I am not able to do that on same day I opt for pre-celebration or post celebration. So in all celebration is important no matter what all adjustments have to be done after all celebrating every moment is what I believe in :D  

Oh enough of my ramblings lets move to the outfit; casual, cozy and chic.



theitgirl_animalprint







Since I am doing outfit post after long I forgot how to pose :p lol will try new poses next time for sure. I have to improve so much hmmm

Ohh btw since its an anniversary post, signing off with this picture




                                                       ~Live Love Laugh~
                                                              Mukta

10 comments:

  1. you look lovely here! Happy Wedding Anniversary :)
    Love
    Nitika
    http://www.theshopaholic-diaries.com/2013/12/international-giveaway-romwe-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! God Bless you with many such moments in future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look gorgeous Hun..belated Anniversary wishes.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous hun! and Congratulations :)
    my recent post : http://vogueandvittles.com/lifestyle/madame-tussauds-london/

    ReplyDelete