Online shopping is an addiction and trust me there is no way to escape it.I have shopped a lot recently from online stores, so thought of sharing few tips as well as sites that I shop from or browse through.
Note : All the tips and sites that I am going to share are my own opinions, do confirm at your own end before placing order.
1. Confirm the size twice before you order because replacing and exchanging is a big hassle, trust me.
2. Do check about the material ; in case you have not heard of it ask your friends or just google or call customer care to clear your doubts.
3. Buy only what is required, no matter how attractive or cheap the product is.(Only if you are following a budget,else shop whatever you like)
4. If the product does not fit well, right away return it, don't be lazy please or keep it for future (when you will reduce/gain)
5. Carefully go through all the return & delivery policies; as well as terms and conditions.(Yes, its important, no matter how long it is)
6. While ordering from international sites do keep custom charges in mind.
Coming to the sites that I browse through,
- 99labels : Offers on all kind of products defer from day to day.
- Bagskart : For variety in bags etc.
- shopnineteen : For clothing, bags and accessories.
- asos : It has nice sttuff, only problem comes in international shipping. Late delivery or sometimes no delivery but yeah they do return money if not delivered.
- koovs : Another store for online clothing.
- N-galoriginals : For some sexy stuff, click to find.
- Zivame : For lingerie and cute sleepwear.
- fashionandyou : A very famous website for all kind of stuff. Offers differ day to day.
- Donebynone : Nice handbags and accessories in nice range.
- Dorothyperkins : Another site with nice products, but do take care of shipping again.
- urbantouch : For beauty products.
- Majorbrands : For branded stuff
- Fab Alley : For bags, jewellery and other accessories.
- Quirkbox : For all the quirky stuff.
- Its our studio : For funky accessories
- Art and Decor : For home decor stuff.
- Shopo : Different designers display their stuff here.
- Kiosha : I love the site for the handbags.
- Fashos : For shoes and heels.
- Poshbags : Bags bags and more bags !!
- First Cry : Everything you need for your angel.
p.s : Everytime I think of publishing it, I come up with new sites. So this time I decided to publish it once and for all, in case I find more I will update it.