Life Snippets: March

February and March 2014 Version


I have been missing out Life Snippets post from past 2-3 months but I am back with them and hopefully regular.
Sharing with you few snippets from month of February and March.
Hope to see you back soon.

Tried Check Cake. Want to know the recipe ? 

Happy Chocolate and Rose Day !

Those cute little cheeks, innocent eyes and that headband. Also, don't miss her animal print jeans :p fashionista in making. Btw she is my friend's baby.


Dominos Party

Home made dominos party :p
Pizza Recipe 

Love red roses !

I made, I made

Valentine's Decoration in a mall. Hanging Hearts :p

Decoration for baby's first birthday. Fairy-tale.

Ordered dresses from Mango, review coming soon.

Ordered phone cover from ebay.

Strawberries dipped in chocolates ! Knick Knacks during Pajama kitty party.

My Current favorite heels from forever new. Aren't they pretty ? *bling*


For more insights like these, you can connect with me on:
instagram: @muktajain3008
facebook Eleganza

                                                    ~Live Love Laugh~
                                                            Mukta

1 comment:

  1. Loved the heels Mukta..interesting month u had.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete