Website Review: Da Milano

I recently got a bag from Da Milano Website for myself as well as to gift my mother in law on Karvachauth. I would be sharing my experience with the website in this post.

Both the bags are from their sale section. I wanted a gift a bag to mom in law for this karvachauth. So when I saw this one I loved it and my love increased when I saw a discount on it. So I ordered it right away so as to save it to gift in future i.e. on 30th Oct.

Da Milano Purple Bag


Delivery Time: I ordered two bags in different time frame. One took me a week to reach and other more than 10 days. The delivery was quite slow as compared to other websites which provide super fast delivery. But then Da Milano bags are not available on any other website and even if they are I think one should purchase bags from company website for guaranteed authenticity.
According to me, this is the area Da Milano requires a little bit of improvement.

Packaging: Packaging was super cute. I loved how personalized it was. Bag was wrapped in a Da Milano inscribed sheet.

Da Milano Bag Review


After tearing that off I came across a white box tied with a ribbon.



Further, the bag was secured in a Da Milano cover which can be used in future to store and keep it clean.



This whole packing makes you feel special as if you have gifted yourself something.

Price: I bought the bag for around 4750 INR on sale. (The price includes the taxes)

DA Milano Website Review


Quality: Quality is same as that of bags available in store. They have wider variety online as compared to in store. Fine leather and vibrant colors is what attracts me most. Also, image that you will find online are true to the product that gets delivered.



Customer Care: I did not get the chance to contact them since I did not face any problem at all.

Website Review Da Milano


Overall Review: Website is easy to use and has a wider collection than what is present in stores. If you like their bags, I would suggest you to always check out online before you buy them in store. They take time to deliver hence I would order only if I have time in hand. Rest thumbs up from my side.

                                                                    ~Live Love Laugh~
                                                                              Mukta

0 comments:

Post a Comment