Styled it: Look 1

If you are with me on my Facebook page, You might know I had a hard time styling this bright orange dress from Kazo. I asked for suggestions and after hearing so many views I did not style it once but twice in two different ways !! Yay that's the beauty of blogging you learn a lot through the process and try out multiple options that you don't even think of at first place.

Here is my first look, a sleek black belt, funky stockings, side swept hair and a pop of orange here and there and its done !! Second look will be up soon, stay tuned !!










                                                        ~Live Love Laugh~
                                                                 Mukta

4 comments:

  1. That colour looks gorgeous on you! :)

    www.dressy-dame.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your looking like alia bhatt and you have batter health rather than alia :)

    ReplyDelete