Website Review: Jabong

Since I was on a long luxurious trip (more details on that coming soon) I could not update blog much, though I was quite active on my Facebook page, you can always connect with me there.

Now coming to the post, recently I did a lot of online shopping. One of the stores I ordered from was Jabong.com. I am sure everyone is quite aware of the website so lets quickly move to review.



I ordered a lower from Jabong for my husband. Since the Reebok Stores are closed for now in Ludhiana, they are only available online. While surfing for an apt branded lower I found Jabong has a wide variety and minimum cost out of all the online retailers.



Delivery Speed:

It was faster than I expected. I placed my order on 17 Feb. and it got dispatched on the same day. Finally, it got delivered on 19 Feb. morning. Quite quick, isn't it ? So full points for that.

Quality:

Quality of product was exactly same as mentioned on the website. Complete Cotton, exact color and perfect size. So all good !! :D



Return Response and Customer Care Service:

Since the quality,size and delivery of product was on time and perfect, I did not get chance to return or speak to customer care.

Overall Verdict:

There are many online shops now a days so when one product is available with multiple online retailers its hard of decide from which site to order from. I chose Jabong and I am quite satisfied with it. Fast delivery and good quality what more does one ask for.


                                                        ~Live Love Laugh~
                                                                 Mukta

0 comments:

Post a Comment