1st Birthday Celebration

This is a very special post for me because my daughter turned 1 on 5th Dec 2015. I am really thankful to both my families for all the support, love and care. Upbringing a child is much more difficult than giving birth. But in India you have such a huge support system that it becomes really easy to handle it all.

For her first birthday we decided to go to Jaipur on a roadtrip and it was one of the best trips ever. I was terrified with the thought of amount of time we had to spent in car which could make my daughter cranky but to my surprise it all went smoothly. I tell you kids are the most unpredictable creatures ever. You never know what's coming next.

Anyways, I got her two dresses for her birthday. One from online website Little Muffet which I would be reviewing soon too and other from a boutique.
Sharing with you few pictures from a her birthday.

first birthday caps
I made these caps for everyone. I got a special one for saanvi but she was just not interested in wearing one.

first birthday pictures - theitgirl.in
I love you my girl 



Pink and white first birthday dress
This dress is from little muffet with one written on it as she completes a year.

pink and white dress with bow clip
Getting a perfect click with her is the most difficult thing to do.


Us <3 

kids peplum dress
I told you getting a click is very difficult with her but this is best one I could  with her dress on.
She wore a peplum blue and red dress for a birthday dinner at Rambagh Palace, jaipur

                                                                Live Love Laugh
                                                                     Mukta

1 comment:

  1. Aww.. your lil one looks soo cute. A very happy birthday to her and many more to go.

    xoxo - Style.. A Pastiche -

    ReplyDelete