Happiness all around

Clap your hands up in air if you feel happy like me !! (hahaha)

Heylo Angels,

Okay this is a very happy post because I feel happy without any reason (best part, hahahaha). On my face page I requested the readers to give me some ideas for my husbands birthday. Thanks people for helping me out, it went really awesome (sorry, for postinng about it so late). It was on 4th march and was his first birthday after our marriage so I wanted to make him feel really special :D (he should be proud have wifey like me , hahaha)

At the end, I planned up many things for him.
1. I baked a cake for him. For the first time in life the cake I baked turned out perfect, you know the love with which i made it hahaha.

2. Gifted him our honeymoon photo framed in wooden case and a pen.



3. We went to have paranthas,some coffee and a lonnngg drive after 12.*blush*
4. And the best, I planned a surprise for him. his birthday party with his close 10 to 12 friends. Since we had pooja in morning and family dinner at night there was no time for him to hang out and celebrate with friends. So thought of planning it and on the top it was a terrace party. He just lovvveeeddd it and what else do i want.
Now coming to what I wore. I tried my hands on color blocking trend. I got these new red pants from Singapore for like 20$ and was eager to wear them. Have a look at pictures :

                                    Complete outfit * i wish I had taken more pictures*


 

Birthday cake and crackers :D 



Terrace party, I know the view is not that good but trust me weather made it amazing :D


Hahaha I can show more than 32 teeths when I am with you (Birthday Boy, my hubby).


Girlfriends <3 <3


I know my footwears are not going so well with it, i should have worn heels. But, anyways will keep in mind for future. Blogging is making me learn new things. I am wearing such bold colours for first time do let me know how they look ?
Also,I am soo soo happy for my first award by Stylish by Nature. Its my first ever award and I am glad to recieve it.

Abiding by the rules.
1. Link back to person who has so graciously bestowed you with award.

Thank You so much Shalini from Stylish By Nature.  It is my first award and feels lovely to have it from you, a great fashionista *Big hug* :D

2. Passing it to my favourite 5 other fashin bloggers.

<3 Jahn 'n style.
<3 Style File
<3 The Girl At First Avenue
<3 Bong's Belleza
<3 Love Sushi and fashion

3. Accept the award and spread the love :D


Congratulations everyone, you guys surely deserve it :D.
~Live Laugh Love~
Mukta


7 comments:

  1. Love your color blocked look. Belated Happy BDay to your Hubby. For the Award, you are a sweetheart and deserve it well !!

    Best Wishes for participating in the Giveaway :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonitas fotos :)

    Un besin!

    Noah
    www.pasitoapasitoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet blog and your smile Mukta ... I can very well understand your IT girl feeling :) Travelling in same boat ..LOL .. Wish you both a lovely life ahead and happy birthday to him :)

    http://www.pinkjasminestyling.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mukta, I love you....mwah ;)...
    you two look adorable together...a very happy sappy birthday to him :D


    http://bongsbelleza.blogspot.com/
    Love,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey congrats on the award! And thank you so so much! :D
    The terrace party sounds like an awesome surprise!

    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cake looks good, and I love your outfit!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos..<3

    elegancestylized.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete