Relationships all around the world !!

Heyloo Angels ,
How are you guys doing ?? Awesome or Fantastic ?? *Big Smile*

Have you ever been gone through tortures(melodrama queen)  and still smile to please everyone around. This is what happening with me now a days !! Yeah really. There was kind of relatives get together, since I am new to family, I do not know many relatives but still I became part of it to know everyone around (how sweet of me)
But but but long pause, i got so frustrated. The only things ladies were talking about was of random people and their random stories.OMG !! Long long relations ladies can just build up in just matter of seconds, what an art !! example, Meri dadiji ki beti ka beta is your something something and something. OMG it is so dam confusing. Thay can talk about their neighbours, neighbours of neighbours, their maids, someone you dont even talk to or doesn't even know if they exists. IT's ALL A BIG BOUNCER FOR ME.
I do not understand these talks neither i try to because for me it not at all important, my close ones are important and that is all what matters to me.
Never mind, I found a solution for myself, DO NOT listen, Nod,Smile and Run. Ahh!! Love the way how smile solve all the problems effortlessly.

Chalo forget now let me tell some good news :
1. I won a giveaway again and have already ordered from romwe. Already waiting for my freebies now.
2. Joining Gym from 1st april (No. it is no April fool I am making tou guys )

Coming to the outfit, this is a dress I am completely in loooooveeee with. I wore this on Valentine's (I know I know, I am posting about it very late, but better late than never)

Pink ruffles dress


pink dress for dinner


Dinner date outfit

pink outfit



Location : Star Virgo Cruise (Singapore)

I hope you guys like the post.
~Live Laugh Love~
Mukta

10 comments:

  1. u luk nice and big lol for ladies talk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyy!

    U just got married???

    I looove your chuda..missing mine...hehe

    Your valentine dress looks so pretty and you look like a doll in it.

    Xoxo....
    Tanya

    http://www.dazzleandsizzle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy !! ys just four months married !!
      Thank u so much !!

      Delete
  3. *oh ho.. kya baat.. whistles* :P ok now.. english :P
    You look hot!!!! where is this dress from? n wow singapore on V-day? great dear :)
    N yeaaa.. I hate gossips of any kind!!! people engaging in long talks over a person's life..bitching etc etc.. n probably that person is out in Las vegas and having the time of their life ;) hahaha.. Yes.. you gotta smile and Run :)
    Great post :)

    I have two contests going on Simultaneously!!

    Blog Contest. The prize would be a Forever 21 necklace :)

    Facebook Contest: The prize would be a Forever 21 set of 5 rings :)

    You are welcome to participate in them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much *flattered*
      Dress is from pirahna. Thanks !!
      Yeah I am searching for somethin fictitious to participate :D

      Delete
  4. Was always fascinated with chuda! They look lovely on you! Congratulations on the wedding! Have an amazing honeymoon! :)

    www.chpdzn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what I love is how your chuda always matches your outfits. It looks amazing. And you have got that new bride glow. You look simply radiant in these pics. Great post Mukta.
    Happy Blogging,
    Amena.
    Fashionopolis By Amena
    Connect On Facebook

    ReplyDelete