Randomness

This post is completely random. There are so many random thoughts that I wanted to share with you people. So here they begin :

1. Always save : I am not talking about save for older age or something. I am just talking about save some money so that you can spend it when ever you are tempt to shop *wink, after all we are girls !!*. Also, use that money to buy presents for your loved ones. It makes the present more special.You remember I mentioned about the surprise in this post, I managed it all out of my saving. It was fab. From college time I am saving 200 rps from my pocket money and add them into a account. It feels great.

2. Stay Indian : While I was on trip to singapore, I can spot an Indian from a mile distance. How ?? Let me tell you.What ever currency you take, you start converting in Indian currency as soon as you buy something. In any part of world Indian is, he/she will still divide a soup by 2. If any Indian has taken buffet, he/she will try every snack or vegetable no matter how full they are. Anything seen around will  be compared to India. Still I love being Indian :D (It is just for humour don't take it seriously)

 3. Fitness : Importantly, this is not just a resolution for a week or month or year.It is a part of life. Incorporate excercise and healthy habbits as part of life. You can only enjoy your life once you are fit and healthy. Do not ignore it at allll !!!

4. Marriage : Its almost 4 months that I got married :D and trust me its the most beautiful part of life (after college ofcourse !!). I dont know why people fear marriage and make jokes or fun about it. But for me it's most precious, beautiful and pure relation made by God (after my parents and brother). Don't fear marriage just live every moment of it. This all does not mean that there are no bad parts, there are, but being with a lovely partner and family makes me feel blessed and forget all bad parts marriage can bring *blush my husband will be so happy after readung it hahaha *. But one bad part is it makes you fat *uaann uaann* , the lunches and late night dinners and of course Honeymoonnnnnn *though no regrets for it*

Now after all my *bhashan* I will show you what I wore to one such dinners. Generally I wear suits and sarees to dinners since I am *newly married* but this was a dinner by family friends so I dressed up in western wear.

Have a look and let me know how the trousers look *scared tried them for first time* ??











                                                                         ~Live Love Laugh ~
                                                                                  Mukta

16 comments:

  1. Cute bellies :D N hahahahahah..indians.. I knww.w.. wenever I'm in a wedding.. My eyes are constantly luking for starters/snacks.. can't get enf of dem.. n lovely thoughts abt exercise n saving money.. I save it too :) bt it gets spend usually on birthday gifts..heheh..dat implies to ur other point i guess :D

    n abt the pants.. hmmmmmmm.. I like dem.. I will not lie.. I like the design, color very much.. bt one thing.. dun keep hands in ur pockets.. it makes u.. look slightly fuller than u are.. I had d same kind..so i avoided that.. baaki.. u look gorgeous.. Pretty smile u have :)


    My All New Post is up <3
    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I love those bow bellies too. And ya at weddings even my eye is always on snacks !!
      Thanks for the genuine feedback. Will take care about keeping hands in my pocket next time i wear ant trousers like these !!
      Thank you so much !!

      Delete
  2. nice outfit n i soo agree with the being indian part..though i m living outside since 6 yrs,i still convert money into rupees when i buy something..hehe
    http://www.megaliving.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah !! I know !! its just not in control at times :D

      Delete
  3. I liked the blazer and ur lovely marriage guidelines .. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blazer is so pretty Mukta!
    And I completely agree with you about the 'Indian' part - By their nature only, Indians save money, share and our very resourceful - I totally identify with them!
    PS: You make me want to get married even sooner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks !!
      hahaha !! Enjoy every moment that is all motive of human existence is despite the fact you are married or not :D

      Delete
  5. i'm not a saver at all..:p..may be when il earn il know the importance..i wish!!

    i like everything about your outfit..trousers,blazer,bow flats..you look very cute..<3

    i've tagged you..do checkout my new post..^__^

    elegancestylized.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you so much and thanks for the tag !!
      Post with answering your tag questions will be up soon :D

      Delete
  6. ohh funny post :D i love random post! nice blog!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :)
    New post is up :)

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure :D
      Yeah will check out for sure

      Delete
  8. loved all the points...and that stay indian part...uhhhhh hilarious it is !(:
    btw loved your pants and flats <3

    http://bongsbelleza.blogspot.com/
    Love,

    ReplyDelete