InFB Remix

Heylo Angels,
I know i always delay a post. I switch on my laptop completely in a mood to write posts, open facebook and my blogger account, browse through various post and blogs, 2 hours over, switch off the laptop again and think why did not I write post (the actual purpose of switching laptop on) :p. This is what happens with me always. I'll improve myself soon *puppy promise*. From now , i'll try to be on time now for sure !! *trust me*.

Indian fashion Bloggers have started a InFB remix where every month one can link their posts and see how "One trend" is interpreted by different bloggers. To start they have picked up Pastels.To visit their blog, click on  IFB image on right hand side bar. Do visit my article on the blog, for that click here.

As soon as i read the post, I started hunting for pastels in my closet and finally ended up with this outfit.
I have always been in love with oversized tops, it hides the fat as well as look stylish.




Oversized bat wing top






My husbands photography :p











It was the most comfortable outfit with comfy top and pink comfortable flip flops, since i knew we have to walk a lot.

Outfit inspired from :








21 comments:

  1. nice top. it looks comfy as hell. take care.

    http://www.cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sweetie,,,
    awww you are definitely so beautiful. and i love the top. i love oversized top because it makes me look slimmer. and im a big of it. your top is the best batwing top ever. lovely sandals too and you style it well with shorts. you look so comfy and stylish at the same time.
    dear, you are so lucky having your husband as your personal photographer. im so envy! you dont have to use tripod.!
    thank you for following me, sweetie. im following you back. kee[p posting, i love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sweetie :)
    You look so pretty :)
    Very photogenic I must say! :)
    Every picture looks so happy :D
    I am your newest follower btw :)
    Would be glad if you could follow me back :)
    Love,
    Namita <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thank you so much dear.
      I am already doing that.

      Delete
  4. You look so pretty! :)

    Thank you for participating!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks !! and would love to participate more

      Delete
  5. you look beautiful! Love this flowy shirt! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together
    Friend and Fan on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doll, I love the over sized top and you are looking so happy...god bless <3

    http://bongsbelleza.blogspot.com/
    Love,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoola!

    Like your blog and your style!!!

    follow you!!!

    Besos

    Noah
    www.pasitoapasitoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit <3 You look great!!!!
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are looking so pretty. Love the pretty top. This looks like such a fun trip. Hope you had a blast.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend,
    Amena.

    Fashionopolis By Amena
    Connect On Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much !! yes, it was best trip of my life.

      Delete
  10. thanks Mukta for visiting and leaving in such a sweet comment..:)..you look so cute!!
    haha..we both are elegant..;)

    following you..would be glad if you follow me too..:)

    elegancestylized.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete