Beauty Talk: Everyday Hairstyles and Braids

I would be combining everyday hairstyles and braiding class. Since you know I missed hairstyling classes, so this was the last hairstyle class I attended.

She taught in total five hairstyles. i could not get hold of even single one. Seriously, the easier they seem in video, the difficult it is to do them single-handedly, atleast for me it is.

1. Rope Braid.



2. Twisted Ponytail

This one is super easy and I can actually do it every-time I make my hair .



3. Messy Romantic Hairstyle:

She taught the first one from the video down below.



3. 5 Strand Braid:



4.Easy Messy Bun




5. Reverse Fish tail braid:
Fish Tale braid is super common by now but what she taught in class was Reverse Fishtail Braid. Watch the video below.
 

                                       

Here ends my Hair styling classes. Though I cannot do even a single hair do without someone's help but one should never stop trying. Do let me know your favorite hair do's .

                                                              ~Live Love Laugh~
                                                                       Mukta 

0 comments:

Post a Comment