Styled It: Look 2

I am sorry for such a huge delay but I really want to document my Bali trip over the blog.You can have glimpse at last two looks here and here.
Continuing with the outfit posts from Bali, here is the next one.
Soon I will cover a detailed post on what to do in Bali, stay tuned for that.

On one of the days while out for shopping I wore this cute bright orange dress. Completed it with golden cuff,crystal pendant and a cute flower clip which gave a beachy feel to the look. Since I was out for shopping I carried my huge grey tote to fit the stuff in :p

This is the same dress that I wore here and promised to style it in different way so here we GO !

bali-trip
All smiles :D


bali-beach-look


orange_dress


selfie
Selfie Time :D
 This is how I styled orange dress in 2 ways, which one is your favorite ? Look 1 or Look 2?

Look 1 or Look 2 ?

                                                             ~Live Love Laugh~
                                                                     Mukta

5 comments:

  1. WOW..u look gorgeous..! The second look is my fav.
    I just checked ur blog in the morning..n was wondering y u r on a break...!
    Glad u r back.
    M assuming u have a valid reason for ur absence frm the blog...! ;) will wait for the "News"

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much aditi.
      Yup I have valid reasons and will share them soon.

      Delete
  2. That color looks lovely on you! Seems you like had a fun trip :)
    Love
    Nitika
    http://www.theshopaholic-diaries.com/2014/09/launch-of-anita-dongre-flagship-store.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there, stumbled upon your blog :)

    you look great in the dress!

    would you like following each other? do tell me.

    love
    http://tanujasethi.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete