Wish List : The It Girl Loves

This is a new series I am adding to the blog where I will be listing the products that I am lusting after and would purchase/indulge in them as and when given the chance (read: savings) or even if I cannot buy them I can at least share them.




1. Apple Ipad Mini: I am eyeing an ipad from quite a long time, not because everybody owns it or I want to play games on it but for blogging. I think it would make blogging much easy for me. Also, I own an android phone and no matter how much pixels camera it has, a picture clicked from an apple product is always better than one of android. So this device can substitute well for me when I don't have my camera handy.

2. Red and Black Sequinned Dress: This color combination along with the trendy hi-low cut has already taken my heart away.

3. Braun Epilator: I really want to invest in a good epilator for emergency purposes when I do not have much time in hand to go parlour and I have read some really good reviews about this one.

4. Hidesign Blue Bag: I adore Hidesign bags for their superb leather quality and simple yet classy designs.This blue one is highly versatile and appropriately sized to store all daily necessities.

5. RayBan Mirrored Aviators: Bang on trendy aviators, a must have this season.

6. Power Bank: This is a life saver for all the girls like me whose batteries are always on a critical side especially when needed the most; hence this Power Bank. Keep it in your bag fully charged and plug in to your phone when required.

All these products are easily available on snapdeal with already good offers on them. On top of that CupoNation is offering quite a good discount on Snapdeal which reduces the cost further. I would always suggest you to go through CupoNation before buying anything online because they have some good offers. This is one of the reasons I prefer online shopping more than outdoor shopping, since one cannot ask for discount coupons in the store.

Also, as you know I am big fan of Dominos, I have used this website number of times for discount offers while ordering for Dominos. So, Dominos lovers you know where to go before placing order.

What are you craving for now days ? Any wishlist ? Do share in comments below.

                                                            ~Live Love Laugh~
                                                                     Mukta

0 comments:

Post a Comment