Heath Talk: Diet Update 5

Last Monday I did not update the website because i was getting monotonous and I did not want to write diet update just for the sake of it. Also, I was about to get my new diet, hence I thought I would share the update directly after I get my diet that is Today.

fitness motivation


Dietitian has changed my diet because I was getting cravings and also the results were not that prominent.  After reading the diet I realized my happy days are over and now I cannot eat what ever I want to.

Diet 2.0 (If you are starting with same diet, start with Diet 2.0)

Healthy eating diet chart : ttheitgirl


I think it is difficult from previous diet but then hard work is required. I am going to strictly follow this diet for next 15 days and check my weight on 15th day. Lets see how it goes.

P.S. : Any here knows how to make sprouts as quickly as possible ? If yes, please share in comments below. I have searched online but it is getting all the more confusing. Please share a easy and fast method, I would appreciate it.

                                                                   ~Live Love Laugh~
                                                                             Mukta

0 comments:

Post a Comment