Life Snippets: July 2015

Its been long I have not shared my life snippets. So let me show what all has been going around lately. You can say it's almost half yearly life snippet post. You can see my last life snippet from 2014 here.

Life Snippets Lakme Nail Paint - theitgirl.in
My current color crush from Lakme (there is no name mentioned )


Remington Volume and Curl
I ordered these from amazon during sale. They deserve to make it on blog, so will review super soon.


Dinner Date-theitgirl
Husband's birthday celebration After a baby the most difficult task is getting some couple time.



Pakode - theitgirl
Barish Ka Mausam and Pakode are match made in Heaven

Tangle teezer review - theitgirl.in
I lovee this product. But only drawback I am facing now a days is during rainy season it does not seem to detangle nicely, You can read my review on Tangle Teezer


Baby Books
I ordered these two along with these from amazon. But then I could share since I did not disclose by then that I was pregnant.Also do you want to see the inside of this journal ?
Review on book coming soon. Also, anyone want to but that book (take from me at lesser price)

Family Picture - theitgirl.in
Last but my favorite one. My cute little family around which my life rotates.
This little girl has got attitude, she does not smile easily especially in pictures.

                                                                     ~Live Love Laugh~
                                                                               Mukta

0 comments:

Post a Comment